To enable our clients to provide unique and innovative insights to key stakeholders and position themselves as thought leaders on a topic of relevance to their audience. Thought leadership will allow them to foster strong relationships and establish themselves as the go-to partner on a given issue.
– Graduates from prestigious universities in multiple countries with an academic background in political sciences, political economy and European Affairs
– Global citizens which have lived and worked in several countries and speak multiple languages
– Professionals with international and high-level networks as well as practical knowledge of the functioning of political institutions
– On-the-ground research based on a network of well-placed, high value-add public figures which can provide actionable intelligence
– Digital and print research, monitoring and interpretation of local and international media and news